Payments and Refunds
What's yours is yours, what's ours is ours.
1. Mozy only accepts certain credit and debit cards. By buying any service from Mozy, you agree that the payment card associated with your account will be automatically re-billed according to the terms of your subscription.
2. If you cancel within 30 days of initial sign-up, you will receive a full refund of fees paid. If you cancel within 90 days of initial sign-up or renewal, you will receive a pro-rated refund of fees paid. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel after 90 days.
3. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated unless you provide advance payment and complete and accurate registration information.
4. All renewal fees are due on or before the date your subscription expires. If Mozy is unable to process a payment by its due date, Mozy may immediately suspend your account by disabling service features until payment is successfully processed.
5. If your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Mozy may permanently close your account and delete your data 30 days after sending notification to the email address associated with your account.
6. Mozy will report any suspected fraud related to payment cards.
7. If you want to close your account, it is your responsibility to do so before your renewal date to avoid further charges.
8. You have 90 days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Mozy. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by opening a support case at http://support.mozy.com.