Payments and Refunds
What's yours is yours, what's ours is ours.
1. Mozy, Inc. (“Mozy”) only accepts credit card payments.
2. Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
3. All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the expiration date of your subscription.
4. Incomplete, incorrect, or questionable sign-up information can result in an account NOT being activated.
5. By purchasing Mozy services, you are agreeing to allow Mozy to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The credit card associated with your account will be automatically rebilled according to the terms of the plan you have selected.
6. If Mozy is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, Mozy may immediately, and without notice, suspend your account by disabling service features in whole or in part. Any such suspension will continue until payment is successfully processed. Furthermore, in the event your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Mozy may permanently disable service features and terminate your account on written notice of thirty (30) days. Mozy may issue such notice by sending an email message to the registered email address associated with your account.
7. You are violating the law if you misuse or fraudulently use credit and debit cards. Mozy reserves the right to make a determination whether any such misuse or fraud has taken place and may report any such activity to appropriate government authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions, and credit card companies.
8. Fees paid for monthly plans are non-refundable.
9. If Mozy determines that you are entitled to a refund for a prepaid annual or biennial account, your refund will be calculated on a prorated basis for the unused portion of your subscription in whole month increments and not including the current month.
10. If you have an annual or biennial account, you may request a credit for unused and returned resources. If Mozy determines you are eligible for this credit, Mozy will calculate the value of the credit on a prorated basis for the unused portion of your subscription in whole month increments and not including the current month.
11. If you want to cancel your account, it is your responsibility to do so before your renewal date to avoid further charges.
12. You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Mozy. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by opening a support case at http://support.mozy.com.