Here at Mozy, we’re proud of our Mac legacy. We were the first online backup company to offer online backup to Mac, and we’re still dedicated to providing the very best online backup experience that you can get on your Apple computer. So with that said, we’re excited to announce our latest Mac client release: Mozy 2.0 for Mac! This release includes:
- An all-new design that fits seamlessly with the overall Apple user experience.
- A new and better settings and configuration experience.
- An easy on/off switch for automatic backups
- A new query builder to make creating advanced backup rules incredibly easy.
- A new and improved setup assistant to make your Mozy install even simpler.
- Additional information is now available in the status bar menu – things like the ability to see the last 20 files that were backed up and the next 20 files to be backed up – all with the click of your mouse.
- Better file scanning leveraging the existing awesomeness of the Leopard and Snow Leopard OS.
- Overall speed and stability improvements.
- And much, much more!
So go ahead and check out the download link, or just wait for your client to autoupdate, and enjoy the new awesomeness that is Mozy 2.0 for Mac:
You can learn more about the Mozy 2.0 for Mac release at our Mozy 2.0 for Mac page. As always, we welcome your feedback and questions, so feel free to post a comment or submit to the Mozy Customer Portal.
Thanks for backing up with us, and be safe!