In the spirit of everyone releasing new stuff (see previous post), we’re proud to announce the latest releases of our Mac and Windows Mozy clients!
Here are some of the highlights from the Mac 1.5.1 release:
- Improved external drive backup.
- Better connection reliability.
- Fixed an issue which accidentally deleted the /tmp symlink causing issues with some third party applications.
Here are some of the highlights from the Windows 1.16.1 release:
- Faster performance and responsiveness of Save/Close/Cancel in Configuration for users with many files selected for backup.
- Improved the timeout retry logic when there is a network error during a restore.
- Fixed an issue where a backup would stall indefinitely in some rare instances.
You can download the links to the full release notes and new client downloads for MozyHome for both Windows and Mac here.