We’re proud to announce the latest releases of our Mac and Windows Mozy clients! We’ve made a few enhancements and fixed a few bugs people were having; here are some of the highlights:
The Mac 1.3.1 release addresses two issues:
- Added functionality for MozyHome users to replace an existing computer. Pro users already have this functionality.
- Fixed an issue some were having with scheduling weekly backups
The Windows 1.10.4 release addresses some of the following issues:
- Improved handling for special characters in an email address.
- Fixed a bug that caused high CPU utilization by the Mozy icon in the menu bar.
- Enhanced error reporting when communicating with the servers.
- Improved the handling for when a Backup set’s specified directory is no longer available
Here are the links to the full release notes and new client downloads for both MozyHome and MozyPro
MozyHome (Mac and Win)
MozyPro (Mac and Win)