We acknowledge the sensitivities of reaching out to customers at a time like this. In addition to our attempt to reach our U.S. East Coast customers through other means, our reason for communicating in this way is the hope that through word of mouth the message will reach those who still have no access to power.
Mozy is offering free DVD restores for its online backup customers and resellers affected by Hurricane Sandy. The number to call is 1-877-MOZY411 (1-877-669-9411) and the email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although Mozy never charges customers or resellers to download their data restores from the web, natural disasters often interrupt Internet access. The alternative method to restoring one’s data involves Mozy creating DVDs and mailing them directly to the customer. Mozy will absorb all DVD restore processing and shipping fees for individuals and businesses impacted by Hurricane Sandy to assist them in getting back up and running as quickly as possible.
- This offer applies to Mozy customers residing in the United States of America or Canada.
- For those affected by Hurricane Sandy, Mozy will pay the full cost of the media restore, including costs of the DVDs, labor, and shipping.
- The offer is good for restores of up to 100GB of data.
- The offer is good through December 31, 2012.
- Mozy reserves the right to decide whether applicants meet the above requirements.
Phone: 1-877-MOZY411 (1-877-669-9411)