More about MozyEnterprise™ and our Active Directory integration
Your IT managers will no longer be tasked with updating passwords, managing employee access or provisioning based on employee job or name changes. Your employees will benefit from using a single username and password (their corporate credentials) to access Mozy.
As an enterprise-grade solution, MozyEnterprise™ offers smooth assimilation tools for employee creation, provisioning and management, employee de-provisioning and single sign-on capabilities. MozyEnterprise™ offers seamless integration with your Active Directory or other identity provider, making the maintenance of the Mozy service more manageable for end-users and IT managers alike.
Mozy's Federated Identity benefits include:
- Zero day start – Once an account has been created for a new employee, Mozy's integration with Active Directory facilitates immediate account provisioning based on pre-defined permissions and business rules.
- Zero day stop – automated propagation of any access changes, ensuring that former employees no longer have access to company data or resources on Mozy.
- Single username & password for employees – supports universal access based on employees using their unique network username and password to access Mozy.
- Password strength and refresh requirements – stays inline with corporate requirements for password security.
- Job function & location change – MozyEnterprise™ updates permissions and access based on business rules provisioned for business units and employees.
- Name change – MozyEnterprise™ automatically reflects name changes for your employees.
MozyEnterprise™ offers three Federated Identity installation solutions, based on your company's existing infrastructure:
- Active Directory – MozyEnterprise™ authenticates against your company's Active Directory and optionally leverages your Active Directory for automated user management.
- VMware Horizon – MozyEnterprise™ plugs easily into your VMware Horizon environment for easy user management and single sign-on.
- Other IdP with SAML and/or LDAP – Use your SAML-compliant identity provider to offer user single sign-on to Mozy. Any LDAP-compliant directory service can be leveraged for easy user management.