Managing backup can be a headache, but not with Mozy. Our administrative console makes it simple for you to manage anywhere from a single employee to thousands of users across the globe. So slap on your Mozy tool belt and get to work managing your options!
Mozy’s administrative tools allow you to completely customize your Mozy account with detailed, in-depth specifications:
- Specify additional account users and administrators.
- Set encryption key options, including corporate encryption key and personal key, which are known only by you, for both backup and file sync.
- Set up automatic or scheduled backups.
- Define backup policies such as bandwidth throttling, CPU utilization, excluded file types for backups, and much more.
- Integrate to any LDAP-capable directory service (such as Active Directory) for secure, automated user provisioning and management (MozyEnterprise only).
- Centrally manage your account from anywhere in the world.
- Restore files multiple ways: in-client, right-click (Windows), web download, or via an encrypted NAS device.
- Quickly browse and search for files from backup sets and download them to any machine.
- Versioning support: restore file versions up to 6 months (MozyPro) or 1 year (MozyEnterprise).
- Manage access by your employees to features, including Mozy file sync and mobile access.