Is your camera already capturing your summer fun activities? If not, now is the time to focus on entering your favorite snapshots in the Mozy Summer Photo Contest 2015. Show us all of those magical summer moments at the beach, park, mountains, desert (well, maybe not the desert in the summer time!), pool, waterpark, backyard kiddie pool…. Well, you get the picture. Yes, there will be prizes for the best photos (more on that later). And while your picture doesn’t have to involve water, it does need to say “summer fun.” Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
• Has a distinct summer feel.
• The “Aww” factor, as in “Aww, cute!” or “in awe” of the scene…or maybe just “AWSOME!” You get the idea.
To submit your summer photo, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the photo you submit is your own original work. Water is cool, copycats are not!
2. The photo should be appropriate for all ages.
3. In the comments section below, give your photo a title and then click on the photo icon below the text box to upload your photo.
4. You will also need to sign in to post. You can use your Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, or Google login.
5. Then just wait! Your photo will be reviewed and then posted.
Once it’s live, you may also want to share it with your friends and family. Photos that have more “likes” will certainly get our attention. And you want to get our attention because here are the prizes we will be awarding for the best shots: $25 gift cards (three lucky winners!) and…drum roll, please…a $50 gift card for the grand prize winner!
Entries must be submitted before August 31, 2015. Winners will be announced in the September 2015 MozyHome newsletter and posted on this blog.
Good luck! We’re excited to see your amazing photography skills!
*Void where prohibited by law. (Yeah, we have to say that.)