We’re proud to announce the maintenance release of Mozy for Mac 1.7! Here are a few highlights from this latest release:
- New and more intuitive default backup sets
- Improved memory usage during backup preparation
- Faster progress and better reporting when doing initial file scans
- Improved speed in analyzing certain backup sets
- Various stability improvements
To see the full release notes and download the new client version, check out our update sections for MozyHome and MozyPro. Please note that you don’t have to download and install the new client manually, as your old client will auto-update.
Finally, we are constantly looking for ways to improve Mozy, so if you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com!