We passed a major milestone earlier this year, and now one lucky customer will be receiving a massive Mozy prize to celebrate!
What is the prize, you ask? Well, that’s the catch. We’re not going to announce it right now. Instead, we’ll be publishing a series of clues on this blog and on our Twitter feed over the next couple of days that point towards what the massive prize is. The first three people to correctly guess what the massive prize is will receive an iPod Touch courtesy of Mozy! Just email your guesses to email@example.com . Good luck, Sherlock!
- First Clue – Julee Cruise is the artist.
- +39° 36′ 13.00", -78° 44′ 34.00" – Mexico , Alleghany County, Maryland.
- http://www.lore-and-saga.co.uk/html/dice.html – Mia is also obscurely known as Mexican .
- 37.629731,-77.515989 – Henrico County, Virginia, site of the 7 Days Battles in the US Civil War
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Jo1gH89VM – Trailer from the film "American Graffiti ," where teens spend a night cruising .
- E115 – The atomic number for ununpentium , the radioactive element that makes time travel possible in the TV show Seven Days .
- Classic Midway Driver – Cruisin ‘ USA
- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6166367.stm – the ship being rescued was the Mexico .
- http://is.gd/sqrU – URL had two "sevens" in it – http://www.nypost.com/seven /seven .htm
- http://is.gd/srHx – Clip from the movie "Rejs," translated into English as "The Cruise ."
- http://is.gd/ss6S – The photo on the album cover is of the famous Black Panther Salute from the 1968 Mexico City Olympics
- http://is.gd/ssjp – Photographer references a seven days break
- John Houseman – A good friend of Orson Welles, one of his (uncredited) roles was in the film "Seven Days in May ".
- 38.226600, -112.299072 – Cruise missile caught in flight on Google Maps.
- kwanzaa – a seven-day long celebration.
Winners: We only had one winner who got all required elements of the guess correct -Eric Nagel. Congrats! If you didn’t win, stay tuned because there will absolutely be more contests in the near future!